Grant Making is WCCF’s flagship programme and the Foundation is always trying to raise funds in order to make grants to deserving community initiatives that need funding to make a difference.
The Foundation generally makes grants of up to R10 000 to community organisations or groups for projects that address the community’s needs. The Foundation operates primarily, yet not exclusively, in the West Coast of the Western Cape province of South Africa.
Our beneficiaries include:
• non-profit organizations
• public benefit organizations
• educational institutions
• non-governmental and community-based organizations.
The Foundation generally does not fund:
• private/profit-oriented projects
• political initiatives
• activities of religious denominations, except for developmental outreach activities that do not promote any particular religion
• any initiatives that promote discrimination or that might violate any human rights